Wednesday, June 28, 2017

NailExtend By SeneGence

A little over a month ago, I began using our company's nail strengthener, "NailExtend".  I am not going to lie... I began using this product/process with great skepticism.  My nails have NEVER been able to lengthen or harden, not EVEN with religious, weekly, gel polish manicures OR vitamins.  AND.... typically, you see "before and after" photos of product results, BUT you DO NOT personally know the subjects sharing the photos. And nothing in the before and after photos is ever the same: not the lighting, the outfits, the location etc.  I did my absolute best to do EVERYTHING these same. I chose the same nail polish color.  I took the photo in the same spot. AND I took a photo of the same hand.  
The first three weeks did NOT show any significant signs worth photographing or posting on. But during week 4, I began noticing MAJOR changes. My nails were definitely hard. They are so hard, I feel like I have acrylic nails.  My nails are SIGNIFICANTLY longer than they have ever been in my entire life.  I haven't changed ANYTHING in my routine, eating habits, etc... OTHER THAN simply putting NailExtend onto my cuticles, twice a day, religiously.  I think I literally missed ONE application in 33 days.  
I desire to use this product indefinitely.  I believe a woman's hands can and should be presentable even IF she works hard with them, as I do.  I want to present myself well.  I enjoy looking beautiful, both for myself and my husband.  

If you desire to lengthen or strengthen your nails.  DO NOT hesitate to contact me @ 540.520.1853. Whether you are LOCAL or NOT, I can sell you a bottle of NailExtend, to help with your nail goals.  Hehe.  The cost of this product is $45.00.  I have applied it TWICE a day, for 33 days, minus one application and I have more than half the bottle left.  Once you begin seeing results, you do NOT have to apply as often as I am applying.  I believe your first bottle could last up to 4-6 months, with positive results.  I believe your second bottle could last up to 6-8 months, AFTER you have received your INITIAL results from the first bottle.

Here's what SeneGence says about NailExtend:
Keep nails in top condition and helsp repair damage with NailExtend. NailExtend, a nail strengthener and lengthener, was developed to treat a variety of conditions, including weak, brittle, sensitive, or peeling nails and even those damaged from acrylics and silk or gel wraps. Its unique delivery system utilizes protective ingredients, including SenePlex Complex®, vitamins, growth enhancing peptides and powerful moisturizers, to strengthen, lengthen and protect nails. SeneDerm Solutions NailExtend is formulated to help repair existing nail damage including cracking and splitting. With daily use, future damage can be prevented as new nails grow back stronger, and results can begin to be visible after just a few weeks of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)