Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Divine Dance Studio!

Well, we started year 5 of dance at a new dance studio... Divine Dance Studio.  I am super duper proud of Lilah's brave and bold move to take on bigger and better challenges.  I can't say my body wasn't a trembling mess for her, but NEW challenges are exciting and scary ALL at the same time.  Lilah is HIP HOPPING at Divine Dance, this year.  She needed a dance class that would allow her to dance her SASS out.  
She went in with anticipation and small nerves and exited with HUGE smiles an squeals exclaiming, "I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my dance class AND my dance teacher!"  I, of course, breathed a sigh of relief.  
 It's hard to believe she's been dancing 5 years.  TIME FLIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)