Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Elf On The Shelf - Day #11



One night, Darren and I ran out to Big Lots just to escape our home.  I just wanted to peak around.  On the bottom shelf, I found an ELF Photo Booth kit.  As soon as I saw it, I knew how I would use it.  I had already planned out, in my head, doing a "Take An Elfie" scene.  The kit was the perfect contribution.
Basically,  took about 20 photos of the elves taking selfies.   Some all together, some alone, some dressed up, some being silly...
 
Just like a photo booth!


Here is the "ELFIE SELFIE KIT" that I was referring to.  It came with several selfie props and mustache/lips lollipops.  
Our elves also left some "Elfie Time" napkins.  
I even printed the photos, to make it appear more realistic.
Of course, I added a scripture verse that went along well with the topic of selfies.
"He must INCREASE but I... Must Decrease. "  ~John 3:30
Selfies galore with their selfie stick and iPhone!
 Simple, fun, and oh so prevalent/realistic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)