Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Our Friendship Can't Be... Erased!

Okay! If you know me WELL, you know that I am completely obsessed with everything about Valentine's Day! I have probably repeated myself each year, on our blog, when I say this, but I will say it again... I love the colors, the emotions, the intentions, the sentiments, the chocolates, the entire thing screams LOVE! 
I spotted these darling, Valentine woodland creatures at HomeGoods.
They came in a box set and included a bear, a bunny, and a fox and included red, white, and pink heart-shaped erasers. The company Elum Designs makes them.  
The back of the creature looks like this... but I wanted MORE!
So I created a printable.  
It reads, "Our friendship can't be ERASED!"
Make no MISTAKE (ha ha) about it, these will be enjoyed!
I am offering this printable to you for FREE.  You might not be able to find this Valentine boxed set this late in the game BUT, you will be able to find some sort of eraser.  So feel free to click here for the red printable and here for the pink printable to replicate this idea!
Wishing you all a HAPPY LOVE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)