Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Elf On The Shelf - Day #15


On Day #15, the elves reminded us that "[Our] House Is Under Elf Surveillance." I found this awesome, front door mat at BIG LOTS.
And then... as if the mat isn't perfect enough... guess who arrived? Well, the ELF himself... Will Ferrell. I mean, it doesn't get any BETTER than that!
The kids woke up to this funny face starring at them as they walked down our stairwell.
This inflatable, normally $69.99, was sold to me for $24.00 because it was the FLOOR model and the box was missing.  SCORE! Thank you LOWES Home Improvement.  It is the greatest addition to our elf collection.
If anyone woke up in a BAD mood, their mood was immediately lifted, morning after morning, as they walked passed Will Ferrell each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)