Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Elf On The Shelf - Day #16

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! As if the cheerios wasn't messy enough.  On Day #16, our elves stuck colorful post it notes ALL. OVER. THE. KITCHEN. CABINETS.  Sigh...
They also left our kids a fun tablecloth to color.  
Above: The elves used three different color Post It Notes.
Below: They specified exactly what color was left for each kid.
Jax: BLUE
Tyson: YELLOW
Lilah: PINK.
Which, to me, meant that they had to clean up the Post It Notes that were left for them. AHAHAHA.
I love how they insinuated messages, like "Color Me" and "Clean UP" your color Post It Notes, by leaving a large array of coloring tools.  
It looks like the elves already began coloring a little bit of the tablecloth.  
What a total mess. I can't deny that it really was pretty though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)