Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Elf On The Shelf - Day #17

Are you sick of Christmas in April yet?  Haha.  I promise produce more CURRENT posts this week too, but I have got to get some of Christmas documented.  

On Day #17 of the Elf On The Shelf, our elves dressed up in their favorite tacky sweaters and left a few outfits for the twins' holiday party.  Ty didn't get anything, but he didn't seem phased. He probably wouldn't have worn it anyway. Plus, as the old saying goes, "If you don't believe, you don't receive!"
I think I like Napoleon's the best! Christmas lights just make everything brighter.
Jax was given a shirt that reads, "Chillin' with my SNOWMIES!" I LOVE this shirt so much! Hysterical.  
Lilah received a light up, MOOSE sweater.  
And some cute matching earrings.  
Both of the twins received some tacky, Christmas head gear.
 It doesn't get much more creative and fun than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)